For more details please visit Saikat Dutta
Andhra Pradesh Department of Health Medicine and Family Welfare (HMFWD) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and others in all Teaching Hospitals.
AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 : Andhra Pradesh Department of Health Medicine and Family Welfare (HMFWD) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and others in all Teaching Hospitals. Interested candidates can apply for these posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 July 2020.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of application: 18 July 2020
AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Child Psychologist - 1 Post
- Receptionist-cum-Clerk - 3 posts
- Staff Nurse - 28+ 250 Posts
- Lab Technician - 4 posts
- Pharmacist - 2 posts
- Dark Room Assistant - 1 Post
- Operation Theater Assistant - 2 Posts
- Mail Nursing Orderly - 10 posts
- Women Nursing Orderly - 10 posts
- Staff nurses , lab technicians and other positions as to the eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Child Psychologist- Should have MA degree from an Indian University and PG Diploma in Child Psychologist and Family Relations or M.Ed or B.Ed degree from a recognized institute.
- Receptionist-cum-Clerk- Graduation in a discipline and PG diploma in Computer Science along with knowledge of English, Hindi, Telugu and other regional languages.
- Staff Nurse- Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc.
- Successfully completed training in First Aid course with first aid certificate from a recognized institution with passing Mail Nursing Orderly, Female Nursing Orderly - 10th or equivalent.
AP Health Department jobs in 2020 and to apply How to :
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 18 July 2020 through the official website.