For more details please visit Saikat Dutta
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued notifications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering).
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering). Eligible and interested candidates can register for BPSC Recruitment 2020 from 13 July to 30 July 2020 through online mode on the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Recruitment 2020-Notification Details:
- Notification Number - 11/2020
BPSC Important Dates:
- Initial date of registration - 13 July 2020
- Last date of registration - 30 July 2020
- Last date for submission of online application fee - 07 August 2020
- Last date for
- online application - 14 August 2020 Print of online application and other documents- Last date for submission of out - 24 August 2020 till 5 pm
BPSC Recruitment 2020- Assistant Professor Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) - 287 Posts
- General - 116
- EWS - 29
- BC - 35
- EBC - 50
- BC (Female) - 09
- SC - 45
- ST - 03
- Level - 10, Rs. 57,700
BPSC Recruitment 2020-Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BE / BTech / BS / BSc (Engineering) and ME / MTech / MS or must have integrated MTech degree with first class or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
BPSC Recruitment 2020- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit - 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit - No Limit
BPSC Recruitment 2020- Selection Process:
Selection will be done on the basis of academic record, written exam, interview.
BPSC Recruitment 2020- How to apply for Assistant Professor posts?
Eligible candidates can apply online on BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from 13 July to 07 August 2020.
BPSC Recruitment 2020- Application Fee for Assistant Professor Posts:
- SC / ST / Women of Bihar / Women of Bihar / Disabled / Permanent Resident of Bihar (All Category) - Rs. 200 / -.
- Other - Rs. 750 / -
- Fees should be paid only through online mode.