For more details please visit Saikat Dutta
JKSSB has issued 8575 class-4 government notifications for 10th pass candidates, know the application process.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) is going to start the application process for recruitment of 8575 class IV posts from 10 July 2020. For the recruitment of JKSSB Category 4, applications will be accepted through online mode. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for JKSSB Class-4 till 25 August 2020 from the official website www.jkssb.nic.in.
Candidates who want to apply for the vacancy of JKSSB Category-4 posts, they should have passed at least 10th. Maximum educational qualification is 12th class pass.
Advertisement Number - 01 of 2020 8575 Class 4 Posts
Important dates for JKSSB Recruitment 2020- Class - 4 jobs :
- Date of Advertisement - 26 June 2020
- Starting date for online application - 10 July 2020.
- Last date for online application - 25 August 2020
JKSSB Recruitment 2020- Class- 4 Vacancy Details :
- Total Posts - 8575
- Union Territory (UT) - 463 Posts
- UT - 463 posts
- Divisional Cadre - 3161 Posts
- Div. Jammu - 1545
- Divisional Cadre Kashmir - 1616
- District - 4951 posts
- Anantnag - 393
- Bandipora - 165
- Baramulla - 563
- Doda - 304
- Ganderbal - 116
- Jammu 439
- Kathua - 389
- Kishtwar - 144
- Kulgam - 147
- Kupwara - 281
- Poonch - 106
- Pulwama - 116
- Rajouri - 268
- Ramban - 158
- Ramban - 139
- Sambha - 97
- Shopies - 132
- Srinagar - 320
- Udhampur - 279
JKSSB Recruitment 2020- Class- 4 Salary :
Jekessbi Class - 4 of post eligibility criteria
JKSSB Recruitment 2020- Class 4 posts of for academic qualifications :
Minimum 'metric' and maximum +10 +2 '
As per the notification issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, the candidate should be a resident of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020- Class 4 Age Limit :
Age limits for various reserved categories:
JKSSB Recruitment 2020- Class 4 Jobs Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination and other conditions.
JKSSB class 4 exam pattern
The exam will consist of objective type multiple choice questions which will be based on OMR.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020- Class 4 admitted in 2020 to to apply How to ?
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply on JKSSB's online application portal www.ssbjk.in in the following steps:
- Candidates will have to register on the portal by clicking on the "Candidates Registration" link. Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number to register and create login credentials.
- After creating the login credentials, the candidates will have to login with these credentials by clicking on "Candid login".
- After successful login, candidates can apply for the "Class IV posts.